Cosmetic dentistry involves dental procedures that improve the overall aesthetics of your smile.This is often referred to as a “Hollywood smile”.
You may be unhappy with the colour, size or shape of your teeth. You may also have gaps between your teeth, have crooked or missing teeth.
A beautiful smile can have numerous effects on an individual’s self-confidence, self-esteem and personal relationships. At Osborne Dental, our expert cosmetic dentists are highly trained and eager to help you attain the smile of your dreams.
Reasons For Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Discoloured or stained teeth from tea/ coffee / smoking.
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discoloured old white fillings
- Amalgam(“silver”) fillings
- Broken or decayed teeth
- Gum disease (puffy, red, swollen gums with plaque and tartar build –up)
- Gum recession and tooth wear
- Gummy smiles.
We will help you to achieve your desired smile by using many modern techniques such as :
- Bleaching treatments
- Porcelain and composite veneers
- Prosthetics porcelain restoration of damaged anterior teeth (through cavities or fractures)
- Modern bleaching and aesthetic dentistry techniques
- Dental piercing (jewelry)