Dr. Vytautas Jankūnas, the Doctor of Medical Sciences since 2005, has 10 years’ experience in the plastic and reconstructive surgery. V. Jankūnas is a doctor surgeon at Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division of Klaipeda Republican Hospital, and also holds position of the associate professor at Klaipeda College, publishes scientific articles.
The professional area of physician is very wide – from botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid injections to reduce wrinkles and sweating to complex reconstructive facial, body contouring correction and breast surgery.
The professional area of Dr. Vytautas Jankūnas:
- Eyelid correction
- Protruding ear correction
- Lip augmentation by implants
- Lip shape and size correction
- Nose shape correction
- Facial rejuvenation surgery
- Wrinkle reduction
Body contouring corrections:
- Abdominal wall and umbilical correction
- Scar plastic and treatment
- Liposuction and body line formation
- Breast augmentation by implants
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Surgical treatment of gynaecomastia
- Plastic of genitals
- Reduction of sweating by injections of botulinum toxin
- Removal of skin benign and malignant tumours
- Surgery dealing with problems of hands
You can review certificates of Dr. Vytautas Jankūnas on the site here
The doctor about himself: I am a family man, and I have five children in my family. Nearly the same place in my work takes my professional occupation. I cannot imagine anything different! Plastic surgery as a physician’s area is diverse, and lack of monotony is especially important to me as a specialist. Plastic surgery covers a wide range of areas, including burns, hand injuries, etc. Even psychological problems may be corrected by plastic surgery, and only the second thing is the aesthetical improvement. Every day I experience delightment when my patients regain feeling of life without constraints.